At Belmont Dental Practice we believe that we provide high quality care and treatment in a gentle, comfortable and safe environment.
We and our patients believe that our membership plans give you the best possible chance of keeping dentally healthy and reducing the need for treatment.
Our plans not only covers you for your dental care, it gives you the peace of mind that your dental needs are looked after by a caring team of professionals.
Register onto our Adult Membership Plan, for just £15.28 each a month and as well as enjoying our new patient offers and savings, you’ll soon be benefiting from the very highest standards of quality dental care and cosmetic dentistry in our beautiful, state of the art practice.
Membership key benefits include:
- FREE child dental care for your children under the age of 11
- 2x detailed Dental Health Checks per year
- A professional plaque removal and cleaning appointment with our Dentists or Hygienist every 6 months
- Access to oral health education workshops with members of our nursing team
- All necessary X-rays
- 10% reduction in treatment fees for members
- Out of hours emergency cover at home or abroad
- The facility to spread the cost of more complex courses of treatment
- Up to £10,000 dental accident insurance, for damage to teeth as a result of a blow or fall
Register onto our Adult Extra Healthy Membership Plan, for just £23.20 each a month and as well as enjoying all the benefits of our Standard Adult Plan you’ll also receive:
- All the benefits of the standard adult plan, but it includes 4 hygiene appointments a year
- This plan is designed for patients who like help to keep their teeth and gums in an optimum condition
- You may choose the extra healthy plan, or we may recommend it to you
- For just £23.20 per month
Charges for all treatment such as fillings, veneers and whitening etc is an additional charge. A full written treatment plan will be provided with all prices clearly explained before embarking on any treatment.
At Belmont Dental Practice it is very important to us that all our patients are thoroughly satisfied with the service that we offer. If we should receive a complaint we take it very seriously and try to deal with it in the most prompt and efficient way possible, to resolve the matter as quickly and pleasantly as possible.
If you wish to see our practice complaints procedure then please click here.